- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
- What turns you off?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Oh, that’s easy, JoY!
No. Like most people, I hate to be told “no”.
Lies, deceptive people, and those who won’t own their mistakes.
My children’s laughter.
The sound of my loved ones crying.
I always wanted to write/report human interest stories.
Welcome. There are several who have been waiting for you. I will take you to them.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
Last week I spent an awesome Sunday afternoon with three other friends drinking wine, listening to music, chatting, laughing, you know, girl stuff. I love that! Next week I am working overtime and as much as I hate working extra it affords me times like the one below.