When writing by hand do you prefer to use a pencil or pen?
A pen, really, although I use a pencil at work, I like a nice ballpoint, blue preferably, one that doesn’t smudge or skip. Back in the old days (when we used to carry check books) I would have a nice Papermate ballpoint pen, medium point, blue ink.
What’s your choice: jigsaw, word, maze or numeric puzzles?
I like word puzzles. Scrabble and Words with Friends are my favorite games.
Do you prefer long hair or short hair for yourself?
I prefer it long. I think I look better with it long and in the summer I can put it up off my neck. But I don’t like it so long that it is annoying. It’s just past my shoulders now (when wet) and that’s a good length.
List five some of your favorite blogs.
1. What would we do without the weekly inspirations of Cee’s Photography? Thanks so much for your continued dedication Cee!
2. Pommepal and Jack have been a constant source of delight and inspiration from the start of my time here at WordPress.
3. another blog I discovered early on and now count among my “friends” is Another Day in Paradise.
4. And speaking of friends, Trisha and I have really connected.
5. For my last I feel I should mention my New Zealand friend Raewyn, or the hostess of Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers, PJ, or even Rochelle, whose Friday Fictioneers challenge inspires me to post a 100-word story (or this month poem) every Wednesday now for three years! Too many to choose from!
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
Last week I had dinner with my step mother, my Aunt, my cousin, and her husband. I’m grateful that we made the time for each other, it was short but it was better than nothing and sometimes you just have to take what you can get rather than pass up an opportunity. This week, my schedule so far, is clear except for a baby shower, which I may or may not attend. We will have to see how kind the work week is to me.