I recently came across this great list of questions and answers from blogger/podcaster, Darius Foroux and thought it interesting enough to share.
1. What’s the one quality that everyone must have?
2. What’s the one book you suggest everyone to read?
Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
3. What’s one powerful piece of advice for living a fulfilling life?
Get clear on what you want.
4. What’s one piece of important financial advice?
Don’t try to make money.
5. What’s one skill that everyone must have?
6. What’s one thing that you regret starting late or wished you started earlier?
Adopting the mindset of an investor.
7. What’s one thing you learned the hard way?
Doing something is different from reading about it.
8. What’s one thing that should never be forgotten?
You’re never alone.
9. What’s one thing we must not think twice on spending?
10. What’s your definition of life in 50 words?
No one knows what they are doing. (Did it in 7) 😉
For a more in-depth look at the questions and answers, see this post by Darius Foroux