1. My health. its not the best, but its far from the worst.
4. My siblings. We don’t always see eye to eye but we can always find common ground on which to stand.
5. My friends. I have the most awesome group of friends, I often wonder why I am so lucky.
6. My job. Its not ideal, but I enjoy the work and the people.
7. Yes, my co-workers. I work mainly with young people (under 25) and they are delightful. They are also annoying at times, but probably so am I.
10. Yes, my photography friends, they are special enough to get their own mention.
11. And if I am mentioning photography friends I need to mention the wonderful people I have “met” through my other hobby, writing.
12. And blogging, of course.
13. And the interent in general. From before Myspace through Facebook to whatever is next. I love the connections and the inspiration.
14. My home. It’s nothing fancy but I am lucky to live here.
16. And speaking of community, my extended family. Facebook has allowed me to keep in touch with my 29 first cousins, their spouses and children and even grandchildren!
17. And the family I was blessed with from two ex-husbands. The nieces and nephews who still call me Aunt Dawn and the brothers and sisters who still call me their sister. I didn’t divorce any of them and best of all they didn’t divorce me.
18. The Steps, daughters, brothers, sisters, mother, and the wonderful family they have made mine.
26. My freedom and the country I live in.
27. My sense of humor (thanks Dad).
28. My common sense (thanks Mom).
33. Laughter and people with a wonderful sense of humor and/or a beautiful smile.
34. Sunrises when I have the world to myself for a few minutes.
Thanks Dawn for leading and inspiring with your The 6th Annual Attitude of Gratitude! post